EMPLOYERS PLAY A LEADERSHIP ROLE IN SHAPING THE FUTURE OF THE IT WORKFORCE
Local employers and their projected needs drive RITE programs, projects and priorities.
RITE mobilizes IT employers to influence the development of a diverse, industry-responsive workforce. We help you navigate the talent development system and orchestrate relationships that accelerate your access to effective programs, talent providers and other resources.
Our employer partners include a wide range of companies across all industries, sizes, public and private. Since RITE’s inception in 2009, over 120 companies and more than 400 industry leaders and professionals are working together to make an impact.
RITE helps employers:
- Create a powerful voice around IT talent needs.
- Catalyze workforce innovations that attract nontraditional IT jobseekers.
- Gain access to centralized recruiting, hiring and training resources.
- Showcase your company as an attractive IT employer.
- Enhance employee moral through community engagement experiences.
By partnering with RITE, you will:
- Impact the next generation of IT talent.
- Direct Northeast Ohio students into good paying jobs in growth careers.
- Help build a sustainable pool of high-quality tech talent to meet our region’s long-term business needs.
A unique model for employer engagement
RITE channels your resources, time and talents through our proven engagement model for employer leadership, involvement, and investment.
- RITE’s Regional Leadership Board includes CIOs, CTOs, HR IT and other technology leaders who serve to advance the IT talent development system in Northeast Ohio.
- RITE HR IT Roundtable pulls together IT recruiters and talent acquisition specialists from leading Northeast Ohio companies to design and implement innovative solutions to IT talent shortages and skills gaps.
- RITE ProCorps provides meaningful opportunities for IT professionals to share their passion for IT with students, educators, and jobseekers.
- RITE Site Visit Program (RSVP) brings students from local high schools, colleges and universities to companies around the region for a behind-the-scene visit.
- RITE Education and Workforce Pilots provide ongoing opportunities for employers to work together with regional educators and workforce providers, to create demand-driven pilots with the potential to scale.
- RITE Annual Sponsorship Program helps RITE deliver and scale programs that are meaningful to you. Programs such as Passport to IT Careers, where students interact with employers, colleges and universities to learn about IT careers. Or, the CoolTech Challenge, where students compete to develop unique concepts for fully functional
websites, mobile apps or cyber security solutions. This one-time annual investment supports RITE’s mission, while positioning your company as a leader in IT talent development
Whether your company is in the business of technology or uses technology to drive your business, you too can help build, diversify and expand the talent pool for software developers, systems analysts, and data scientists.
To learn more, contact Dean Trilling at dtrilling@OhioRITE.com
“Collaboration will be key to creating economic opportunity for youth and adult workers, to strengthening competitiveness of our businesses, and to spurring economic growth and prosperity for all.”
–Building Ohio’s Future Workforce, December 2016