ANNUAL PASSPORT TO IT CAREERS
NEW DAY AND DATE. NOW IN FALL!
October 18, 2018
Northeast Ohio’s Premier Youth IT Career Awareness and Exploration Event
RITE’s Passport to IT Careers is a free, one-day intensive career awareness and exploration event for area high school students.
- Professionals from a wide array of companies, colleges and universities intereact with students and share their passion for IT.
- Local companies showcase their IT jobs and career pathways in computer science, information systems and other technology pathways.
- Area higher education institutions explain the advantages of going local for college. Teachers learn alongside students and play an integral role as student group-leaders.
Starting in 2018, Passport now occurs simultaneously with BusinessTECH2018 organized by MCPc and OHTec with 1200 IT leaders and professionals sharing their passion for IT.
Inspiring a Future in IT
- Students gain a better understanding of IT and if it is a fit for them.
- Students learn about IT as a career and the skills required now and in the future.
- Students discover educational options and job opportunities available in Northeast Ohio.
For more information on how to invest, contact Courtney DeOreo at email@example.com or (440) 281-5615.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPRING 2018 SPONSORS!
BIG RIVER DELOITTE HEWLETT PACKARD ENTERPRISE MICROSOFT
Support also provided by Lorain Community College which provides professional and administrative services to RITE and by the Cleveland Foundation.
7th Passport to IT Careers
Thursday, October 18, 2018
8:00 am – 1:45 pm
Cleveland Public Hall
GENERAL REGISTRATION OPENS SEPT. 10
Schools must be registered to attend.
General registration opens September 10th;
Closing date September 26th.
First come, first serve.