ANNUAL PASSPORT TO IT CAREERS
8th Passport to IT Careers
Northeast Ohio’s Premier Youth IT Career Awareness and Exploration Event
RITE’s Passport to IT Careers is a free, one-day intensive career awareness and exploration event for area high school students.
- Professionals from a wide array of companies, colleges and universities intereact with students and share their passion for IT.
- Local companies showcase their IT jobs and career pathways in computer science, information systems and other technology pathways.
- Area higher education institutions explain the advantages of going local for college. Teachers learn alongside students and play an integral role as student group-leaders.
Starting in 2018, Passport now occurs simultaneously with BusinessTECH2018 organized by MCPc and OHTec with 1200 IT leaders and professionals sharing their passion for IT.
Inspiring a Future in IT
- Students gain a better understanding of IT and if it is a fit for them.
- Students learn about IT as a career and the skills required now and in the future.
- Students discover educational options and job opportunities available in Northeast Ohio.
For more information on how to invest, contact Courtney DeOreo at firstname.lastname@example.org or (440) 281-5615.
Support also provided by Lorain Community College which provides professional and administrative services to RITE and by the Cleveland Foundation.
THANK YOU TO OUR FALL 2018 SPONSORS!
Deloitte / Hewlett Parkard Enterprises | KeyBank | Oracle