Building traction and delivering value since 2009, RITE has successfully:
- Pioneered a demand-driven, employer engagement model that provides a regional framework for collaboration based on best practices in workforce development and from Collective Impact.
- Developed deep collaboration with eight leading colleges and universities.
- Served more than 6,000 students through IT career awareness, exploration, and immersive educational programming.
- Delivered scalable programs and services designed to build the interest, skills, knowledge, experience needed to pursue IT Careers in Northeast Ohio.
- Demystified the broad spectrum of IT roles and their requirements for educators and students.
- Developed robust content for “trusted IT education and career information” used in RITE programs and available to partners.
- Established a unified approach to data-driven action and collaborative approaches.
As the longest-running IT Industry Workforce Alliance in the country, RITE has been recognized by:
- American Association of Community College Workforce Development Institute
- Cleveland Plus – Workforce Development Award
- Cuyahoga County Workforce Innovation Sector Partnership Task Force
- Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, Community Development
- Fund for our Economic Future Engage and Empower Committee
- National Association of Workforce Boards
- National Conference for Workforce Education
- State of Ohio’s Office of Workforce Transformation and Department of Higher Education
- The Aspen Institute – Model of Success