EMPLOYERS PLAY A MAJOR ROLE IN SHAPING THE FUTURE OF THE IT WORKFORCE
Local employers and their projected needs drive RITE programs, projects, and priorities.
RITE mobilizes IT employers to influence the development of a diverse, industry-responsive workforce. We help you navigate the talent development system and orchestrate relationships that accelerate your access to effective programs, talent providers, and other resources.
Our employer partners include a wide range of companies across all industries, sizes, public and private. Through RITE’s programs and partnerships in Lorain County, Greater Cleveland, and Akron/Summit County, employers across all industries are involved in efforts to accelerate the IT talent needed in Northeast Ohio. Since RITE’s inception in 2009, over 130 companies and more than 400 industry leaders and professionals are working together to make an impact.
RITE helps employers:
- Create a powerful voice around IT talent needs.
- Catalyze workforce innovations that attract nontraditional IT job seekers.
- Gain access to centralized recruiting, hiring, and training resources.
- Showcase your company as an attractive IT employer.
- Enhance employee morale through community engagement experiences.
By partnering with RITE, you will:
- Impact the next generation of IT talent.
- Direct Northeast Ohio students into good-paying jobs in growth careers.
- Help build a sustainable pool of high-quality tech talent to meet our region’s long-term business needs.
A unique model for employer engagement
RITE channels your resources, time, and talents through our proven engagement model for employer leadership, involvement, and investment.
- Regional Leadership Board includes CIOs, CTOs, HR IT, and other technology leaders who serve to advance the IT talent development system in Northeast Ohio. Learn More
- HR IT Roundtable pulls together IT recruiters and talent acquisition specialists from leading Northeast Ohio companies to design and implement innovative solutions to IT talent shortages and skills gaps. Learn More
- ProCorps is a volunteer engagement model that connects business professionals to talent pipeline building initiatives and provides employers with an organized community engagement process. Learn More
- Site Visit Program (RSVP) brings students from local high schools, colleges, and universities to companies around the region for a behind-the-scenes visit. Learn More
- Education and Workforce Pilots provide ongoing opportunities for employers to work together with regional educators and workforce providers, to create demand-driven pilots with the potential to scale.
- Employer Workshops explore innovative approaches to attracting, upskilling, and retaining the talent that organizations need in an increasingly competitive labor market.
- Sponsorships help RITE deliver and scale programs that are meaningful to you. Your investment supports RITE’s mission while promoting your brand to targeted business audiences across Northeast Ohio. Learn More
Check out the resources available to you.
Whether your company is in the business of technology or uses technology to drive your business, you too can help build, diversify and expand the talent pool for software developers, systems analysts, and data scientists.
To learn more, contact Angela Finding at [email protected]