RITE is the leading industry-driven IT workforce alliance in Northeast Ohio.
As the unifying force for the region’s talent development system, we bring together industry, education, and economic and workforce development to build highly skilled IT talent needed by Northeast Ohio employers.
In attracting, preparing and placing IT talent, RITE:
- Mobilizes IT employers to influence the development of a diverse, industry-responsive IT workforce.
- Ignites interest and builds the skills, knowledge, experiences and connections students and job seekers need to pursue IT careers in Northeast Ohio.
- Optimizes the region’s efforts through collaboration, performance measurement, and centralized access.
A resource of the Greater Cleveland Partnership, RITE is the only employer-led organization focused exclusively on IT talent development in Northeast Ohio.
We champion a regional vision of a diverse, industry-responsive IT talent pool that is an economic driver to growth, competitiveness, and prosperity for Northeast Ohio by:
- Expanding career pathways for students and job seekers.
- Creating innovative solutions to pervasive workforce shortages.
- Linking and leveraging the region’s assets and resources.
- Reporting meaningful results and trends.
- Building the region’s capacity collaboration and joint funding initiatives.
- Strengthening long-standing partnerships between employers, educators, economic and workforce development practitioners.
- Generating higher returns from investments in IT workforce and talent development.
Since our inception in 2009, RITE has engaged more than 120 regional employers, 29 strategic partners that include eight institutions of higher education, and over 149 high schools – impacting nearly 5,000 students across the region.
As an arm of the Greater Cleveland Partnership (GCP)—one of the largest metropolitan chambers of commerce in the nation—RITE now provides an even greater platform to leverage and channel engagement of employers. Working together, we aim to better connect employers to talent solutions, more aggressively address the region’s most critical talent gaps, and drive the economic vitality of the region. Learn more