RITE is the leading Industry Workforce Alliance in Northeast Ohio focused exclusively on IT talent development.
As the unifying force for IT talent development in the region, we provide a sustainable structure for industry, education, workforce and economic development to work together to advance employer-driven education and workforce strategies.
RITE accelerates the development of a quality IT talent pipeline by:
- Mobilizing employers – leadership, involvement and support – to influence IT talent
- Building regional capacity through collaboration, performance accountability and shared
- Delivering programming that builds the interest, skills, knowledge, experience and
connections students and jobseekers need to pursue IT Careers in Northeast Ohio.
RITE champions a regional vision of a diverse, industry-responsive IT talent pool that is an economic driver to growth, competitiveness, and prosperity for Northeast Ohio through:
- Expanding career pathways for students and job seekers.
- Creating innovative solutions to pervasive workforce shortages.
- Linking and leveraging the region’s assets and resources.
- Reporting meaningful results and trends.
- Building the region’s capacity for collaboration and joint funding initiatives.
- Strengthening long-standing partnerships between employers, educators, economic and workforce development practitioners.
- Generating higher returns from investments in IT workforce and talent development.
Since our inception in 2009, RITE has engaged more than 120 regional employers, 29 strategic partners that include eight institutions of higher education, and over 150 high schools – impacting nearly 6,000 students across the region. Need to update
As a resource of the Greater Cleveland Partnership (GCP)—one of the largest metropolitan chambers of commerce in the nation—RITE now provides an even greater platform to better connect employers to talent solutions more aggressively address the region’s most critical talent gaps, and drive the economic vitality of the region. Learn more